Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sofi Girl Turns 3!! (April 20, 2009)















This darling little lady turned 22 - oops I mean 3!! She will tell EVERYONE that she is 22, it is so very Sofi!!

Here are a few things I love about this gal:

She is so, so independent - she gets an idea in her head and it is full speed ahead, doing it her way - she loves to pick out her own clothes and shoes for the day!

She loves to give hugs and loves - when I stayed with them in November she would hug and love me every morning - she really loves her mom, dad and sisters!

She has a smile that will melt anyone's heart - I love, love her darling grins with her cute eyes all crinkled up!!

She keeps her mom on her toes ALL the time - just check out Marisa's blog if you want the whole story!!

We love you too much Sofi girl!!

2 comments:

Janetha @ meals + moves said...

a tad late, but lovely none the less. love you sofi!

ermakaluso said...

Oh- I love the strawberry picture. That is so her. Actually, all of the pictures are great choices to show what a character she is. I'll have to show her in the morning- she'll love it!