Sunday, September 6, 2009

It’s Official – I’m Back!!

Thanks to Janetha for setting me up on a writer thingy, should make this whole post thing a lot easier for me!!

June was a wet month here in Utah, summer just wouldn’t show up at all.  We waited for the Bills to arrive at the end of the month to bring us some warm weather! 

We decided to have a stacation, our first stop was Raging Waters!IMG_0146 IMG_0116 IMG_0128 IMG_0141 IMG_0079 IMG_0071 

I know I’m missing some kids and grand kid photos, hopefully I will get more as we go.

We hit Lagoon the next day – fun all around!  The little ones liked the rides and the big ones had fun on the Catapult and Sky Coaster, wahoo!!

IMG_0155

IMG_0158

IMG_0159

IMG_0169

IMG_0180 IMG_0200

IMG_0205

 

IMG_0207

IMG_0211

IMG_0190

IMG_0219IMG_0220

IMG_0233

IMG_0244

IMG_0247

IMG_0260

IMG_0269 

IMG_0266

We also were able to go to the open house of the new Temple in the Daybreak area (I can’t spell the real name of the temple!)IMG_0278

 

IMG_0279

It was a great time to be  with our family.  We had a BBQ day, fashion show – you can see more of that on Marisa’s blog.

July 3rd brought a sad event into our lives.  Doug and Lindsay lost their sweet little peanut – he was too perfect to even get into this world.  This was quite an emotional roller coaster that none of us ever expected and we certainly weren’t prepared for the ride.  We rejoice in our knowledge of the plan of salvation and the comfort that comes through sincere and constant prayer and great faith.  My heart is heavy as I watch my sweet kids deal with this loss in their lives – they are strong beyond belief and darling Isabella helps us all keep going – as she says “it’s ok to be sad”.  All my love to my awesome kids and grand kids!!!

2 comments:

Janetha @ meals + moves said...

halleluja! loved the recap and so glad you posted :)

pat said...

I'm so glad you're back!! I've missed your posts.