Friday, December 21, 2007

Please, just enough snow to go sledding....

Ok, it was 45 degrees Tuesday and Wednesday, any snow we had was pretty much gone. The Bills arrive tonight from California and we really need some snow, otherwise how in the world would we be able to go sledding Saturday?? Well you know me--- I prayed for some snow. Well holy cow, am I ever blessed, take a look at these photos....it started snowing last evening and hasn't stopped yet! Now I turn my prayers to making sure the flight can land tonight! Merry Christmas to you all, may you enjoy your family and friends at this wonderful time of year and cherish the birth of our savior! Enjoy a cup of cocoa and be safe everyone!!



3 comments:

janetha. said...

weeeeeeeeee i love the snow!

suni said...

great pics mom! you're prayers are always answered...what a lady! glad it snowed so you can all sled while i'm inside enjoying the hot cocoa!

ermakaluso said...

Ohhhh that looks cold. That is like the snow we had growing up. Terrible. But the kids will LOVE it. They are excited. As for me, I don't know if I can even get on the plane!