Monday, December 10, 2007

The calm before the storm....




My kids are saying "Oh my gosh!!" The rest of you are saying...."Is that her laundry room?? And why in the world is she posting a photo of this room?" The door to this room is ALWAYS closed, you are not allowed to see this room because it is where I stash EVERYTHING, important papers, unimportant papers, books, clothes, make-up, hair products, receipts, oh and of course laundry supplies, well you get the picture!! Randy told me if he would have known that the room would be a magnet for everything he only would have designed a laundry closet, very small! With Christmas approaching you can only imagine what it might look like in just a few days!! So soak up this photo, burn this image into your brain, it may be a long time before I dare post a photo of my favorite room!!

8 comments:

linds said...

so clean, but i witnessed it in person. this is an important room, so much more than just a laundry room/dressing room/wrapping room/cleaning supply room/iron your clothes/find beauty products room/paint your nails room. it is nana sues everything room!

janetha. said...

im baffled, and impressed! want to come clean my room for me?? :)

Nana Sue said...

I've been wondering what to give you for Christmas Janetha, now I know!!

suni said...

WOAH!! I'm amazed. It looks as good as when you moved in - before all the stuff took over. Congrats - now come help me!!

ermakaluso said...

Woah is right! I'm pretty sure you photoshopped that picture and paid Linds to lie for you. That looks great! But where are we going to go to find all the stuff that is normally in the laundry room?

Nana Sue said...

Ok, enough with the Woah!! Oh yeah about the stuff-I moved it to my car!! (not really) And Risa you know better than anyone that I would NEVER know how to photo shop, is it expensive??
I love you all!!

Meghan said...

i think thats my fav room of your house too! i will have to get a room like that in the next house you help me buy so all that stuff isn't on my kitchen table ;).
thanks for the pics with santa. ryan talked about it ALL day. i hope it was ok that i brought my nephews with us...

ermakaluso said...

You are right Mom- You probably wouldn't Photoshop the room. It would take you longer to photoshop than just clean it! Just kidding...you know I love you. And you are doing great at blogging!