Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Marisa!

Wow, can you believe it! This darling daughter of ours is 34 years old, as of February 26, (makes me feel REALLY old haha) It was fun to be able to celebrate Marisa's birthday with her this year. I was in town for Kaylee's baptism and enjoyed the day with Risa and her family.



We had her birthday dinner at Mexi's, a cute restaurant that is one of our favorites. They even brought her some churros and chocolate for her birthday!


Eric is always full of surprises and this birthday he gave her a beautiful mirror for their new home AND the hardware to put it up with, wahoo!! No more finish nails that we usually use to hang her pictures with!

For a lot more fun photos and posts check out Marisa or Janetha' blogs!!

I must post my 34 reasons why Ree is the one of the very best:
1. Terrific mom
2. Great wife
3. Devoted daughter
4. Loving sister
5. Bargains!
6. Practical
7. Creative
8. Compassionate
9. Friend to all
10. Cheerful
11. Missionary
12. Curious
13. Teacher
14. SO smart
15. Great hair
16. Stylish
17. Thoughtful
18. Fun
19. Determined
20. Committed
21. Beautiful
22. Frugal
23. Patient (after all she has a 2 1/2 year old!)
24. Considerate
25. Street smart
26. More daring (after Costa Rica!)
27. Reader
28. Deep thinker
29. Words!!
30. Numbers!
32. Easy going
33. Calm
34. My oldest child who I am very, very proud of!!
Happy -even if it is late- birthday Risa!!! xoxo

3 comments:

linds said...

marisa is all of those things and more. love the post sue!

janetha. said...

bout time mom. seriously. and I LOVE MARISA!!

ermakaluso said...

Well isn't this such a nice little tribute! You guys are too nice. Today Lucy asked me how old I was and told me that it wasn't too old- it was pretty close to 20 and then counted from 20 to 34 just to show me. Phew! Thanks- love you!