Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Is In The Air and On The Blog!!

Many, many hearty thanks to my youngest child, Janetha, for helping this poor blog of mine get into the spirit of Spring!!!

This really makes me want to get posting again......if my work wasn't in the way then I could post up a storm! Don't get me wrong, I am SO glad to be busy in this crazy economy.


Thanks again Neef, I LOVE this new look, and I love you :)

So here is my wish for you all to enjoy this glorious time of year and no worries, I WILL be back!

xoxoxo

1 comment:

ashlan said...

Are you saying my house is in your way, what 4 offers latter and we still haven't closed, YET (still holding my breath). Well let me tell you, its more in my way than yours. haha! We have been lucky to have such a great gal to work with.