Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Glorious Day in San Francisco!!

We started out bright and early but needed to stop to feed our little "bird"! Sofi is such a character and always has a happy and/or unpredictable expression on her cute face!




Touring San Quentin Prison has always been at the top of my list of "things to do". Little did I know that today was going to be my lucky day (or so I thought)!!



Here is a bird's eye view of the prison where Eric is working with Hensel Phelps to build a new hospital. We started our tour with much anticipation.......



We were able to make a quick drive through the prison yard (sorry no photos inside the slammer). The fence and barbed wire looked like a terrific deterrent to me, very scary, pointy and sharp!! Enough prison life, on to see the beautiful Golden Great Bridge (Lucy was so excited to see the Golden Great bridge)!






Looks like the slide at Yerba Buena Gardens got the better of Bills- he tried it out first to make sure it was safe for the kids!!


The Bills' family photo op on the slide!


Ahh, a little shut eye after our big day in the city. I think Eric may have had a small doze around as he drove us all home!!


We're home safe and all awake! Nana Sue got hugs and loves after a fun day in San Francisco!!


4 comments:

janetha. said...

when is it my turn to go with you again?

suni said...

you made me jealous -- and miss my big sister! wish i were there. something tells me marisa wasn't dozing in the photo...just a great actress! ;)

ermakaluso said...

I barely put you on BART and I miss you already! We had so much fun with you...thankfully Kaylee wasn't sick the entire time you were here and we smashed in some fun to hopefully hold us over until we see you again. Love you!

linds said...

ya, when is it my turn to go too? looks like fun, sofi is getting to be such a big girl, well all the girls are growing huh...never mind me, i just took a pain pill for the fang marks in my forhead.