Monday, November 19, 2007

Here I am!


Well I am officially out of the blog stalker closet-- wahoo! It took a push from my blogging girls and help from Marisa to actually get it going. I went through a lot of different blog titles, it was painful....wake me at 8, i know it's here someplace, now where did i put it? and i don't care which car we go in, just to name a few. I'm sure all of these discarded titles will become posts someday! I decided that simple is better thus Nana Sue's News was born!! You will note that I LOVE using !!. I'm pretty excited about almost everything!
Well let me introduce my family to you from the photo: Front left to right, Lindsay holding Isabella (18 months), Doug, Jake (11) Max (4), Lucy (4), Kaylee (6). Behind Doug is Luke (1), Mike, Janetha, Suni, Nana Sue, Marisa, Sofi (18 months), Eric and behind us all is Papa Randall!!
I think this is a terrific way to keep a journal and share our lives with friends and family. I look forward to hearing from all of you, so welcome to Nana Sue's News!!

4 comments:

janetha. said...

weeeee. good job. sorry, i'm not caving.. like i said, who wants to hear about randy's latest trash escapade or my lecture in anatomy? blog lurking it is...

ermakaluso said...

Yeah for blogging- you are all set up! Now you just need to keep it current. And Neef, I think you would be a great blogger- you always have awesome stories and fun pictures! I heard Randy is grounded. Hahaha. Oh, this comment is for Mom. We love having you here with us! We love our Nana Sue

linds said...

ya sue, this was worth getting out of bed for...congrats, now keep the posts coming!

suni said...

yay mom! glad to see you here! good thing risa was there to make it happen! (and thanks to kaylee for being a bit sick so you'd take the time...)! sure love you!