Monday, September 22, 2008

Bills Turns 32!!!



Well it just occured to my blond head that I had better post about my son-in-law! So here we go, 32 pretty cool things we know and love about Bills:


1. He's a great dad, 3 darling girls!

2. Terrific husband, supports Marisa with all she does!

3. Good cook, tri tip, yum!

4. Sometimes odd, but wonderful, sense of humor (see above photo)!

5. Low maintenance, happy with hand me downs!

6. Frugal, "budget Sundays"!

7. Hard worker, HP!

8. Kind hearted, loved dogsitting Cherrio!

9. Crazy, whacky friends, "Cra(p)ft Night"!

10. Loves his elderly relatives, see photo above, and Gma/Gpa's Taylor and Benson!

11. Determined, Body for Life and triatholons!

12. Lives with interesting skin issues!

13. Never complains (not within my ear shot anyway!)

14. Can keep confidences, esp. with his church calling!

15. Loves to spring surprises on others, Marisa's birthday!

16. Enjoys pulling tricks, pranks or practical jokes - Super Size it in Spain!!

17. Loves motorcycles, Kaylee even has one!

18. Really likes to "nap"!

19. Could probably do some serious clogging if he just had the right kind of shoes!

20. Is fun and easy to be around, family vacations, 7 of us in a 1 bedroom condo....!

21. Honors his Priesthood, willing and able to give his family blessings!

22. Is a HUGE TEASE!!!

23. Can and does do household chores, mops the kitchen floor!

24. Mint chocolate chip ice cream, only on your Free Day!

25. Can tell I'm visiting just by the amount of garbage that accumulates!

26. Tastes the good treats, "just to make sure they aren't poison"!

27. Gives terrific hugs and shares my birthday month!

28. Good friends with his siblings, they enjoy talking, visiting and pulling pranks!

29. Is a perfect match with Marisa!

30. Screaming good on the Wii Fit!

31. Also very good on Karaoke, again see photo above!

32. Is a very quiet giant when he wants to be!


Eric, we love you and I realized that I have a lot more photos of your girls than I do of you. Sorry you have to share your birthday post with me, but hey, I know I am your FAVORITE mother in law!! Happy, Happy Birthday!! Hugs and love to you! xoxoxo

2 comments:

ermakaluso said...

This is a great list and I love all of the examples you gave as support of your reasons! You have a great memory. Thanks for this post. Love you!

Janetha @ meals + moves said...

what a nice post! i love EB too!