Thursday, October 16, 2008

HApPy BiRTHdaY MaRshALL!!!

Happy day to Marshall! This handsome young man turned 25 today (that makes him just a tad younger than Janetha!! haha)

Let me tell you a few things I know and love about Marshall:

1. He is the sweetest guy around!
2. He treats Janetha like a queen!
3. He is so respectful!
4. He carries salt down!
5. He puts water jugs on! (without being asked!)
6. He has such a cute dog!
7. He cares about others and their feelings!
8. He is patient!
9. He is a hard worker!
10. He loves his family!
11. I think he even loves Janetha's family!! haha
12. He has colorful limbs!
13. The grand kids love him!
14. He likes to try new things!
15. He loves funeral potatoes!
16. He hates mushrooms and shrimp! (all seafood I think!)
17. He loves a nice thick steak!
18. He is honest!
19. He is frugal!
20. He LOVES Puma - anything!
21. He loves corny cards!
22. He loves video games!
23. Sunday Movie Night!
24. He loves to watch TV!
25. He is just so dang cute!!!

Happy Birthday Marshall - thanks for all you do for Janetha!! We love ya!! xoxo

3 comments:

janetha. said...

I've decided that one of the best things iin life is when your family likes your boyfriend as much as you do :) thanks mom! Ill make sure he sees this!

suni said...

holy exclamation points. were you screaming? well, you were in my head! happy day marshall.

The Uzelac's said...

Just to clarify, it isn't considered "blog stalking" when you are someone who has been involved in my life for longer than I can remember. Please in the future count yourself instead as an invited and welcomed guest to my blog, my home, my life. I have loved looking at your blog to see what's going on with everyone. You all look fantastic, successful, happy, and It couldn't have happened to a better clan. See you around Nana.