Friday, October 24, 2008

Lucas is 2!

Here he is, Lucas Jay Mason my youngest grandson!! As you can see in this photo his hands, both of them, are full! He ALWAYS has something in his little hands, Lego parts, sticks, little action figures, larger action figures, and yes an occasional straight pin........I do believe the house is almost pin free!! :)

This darling little guy is so expressive. When he comes to our house he always points to his shirt, I notice and say something about it, then he points to his pants, I notice and comment and then he likes to show me his shoes, I of course comment about them too!!

In fact he LOVES to sleep in his cute camo crocs. He has certain routines and he makes sure who ever is looking after him knows what comes next!!

We love you Luke and are so glad you are 2! You are a sweet and lovable cuddler - I don't see any of the "terrible" twos anywhere near you.

Happy, happy birthday!

Love and hugs :)

2 comments:

suni said...

thanks mom. he's a sweet boy and i am so glad he's mine!

janetha. said...

happy birthday to luke! i love you buddy!