Monday, January 28, 2008

Love and respect for this Great Man!


I absolutely love this sweet man! He has done more for humanity than any other person I know. If we all would listen to his words, take them to heart and let those words help make us better, wow, what a better world we would have! He never judged, never criticized, never ridiculed, rather he was a light to all, lifted people up, praised others and shared his wit and humor and loved us all! He lived as the Savior would have us live! I can just see and imagine him and his sweet companion, Marjorie, embracing, maybe dancing and of course laughing together. Thanks President Hinckley!!


4 comments:

suni said...

what a great tribute, mom. thanks for sharing. such a bitter sweet experience.

Meghan said...

ditto. love him. will miss him

ermakaluso said...

I love that picture of him. I think it is my favorite ever.

Charlie Cooper said...

sue - you are an angel! thank you so much for what you are doing for rob & angel... you have such a kind heart.