Thursday, January 24, 2008

Oh my human-gosh!!!!


Now this is what I call a REAL man of a snowman!! I was meandering home the other day and did this ever catch my eye! Being the conscientious blogger that I am, I immediately did a u-turn and came to a quick stop and snapped away!! Isn't this the biggest and cutest snowman ever?! I sat there for a few minutes and tried to figure out just how they hoisted all that snow to the top and then managed to get all the gear in all the right places (duh, maybe a ladder!?) Anyway, enjoy before the big melt comes!!

7 comments:

ermakaluso said...

Wow! Oh my human gosh is right! That thing is HUGE! It is a good thing it is a snowMAN and not a snowWOMAN like dad built when we lived down by Rodgers. Remember people driving by as he was "shaping" her? I'll have to show this to the girls!

linds said...

wow, randy "shaping" a snowwoman...hahaha. nice eye sue..i am sure i would have missed it.

janetha. said...

holy crap! where was that? i wonder how long it took...i love all this snow!

Nana Sue said...

It is just west of where Doug and Linds used to live, I'm going to drive by tomorrow or Sat and see what it looks like now!! I'll post another photo!

Meghan said...

i am so glad some industrous kids got off the couch and left their DS or psp or guitar hero or whatever to make this.

suni said...

hey meg - what makes you think it was the kids? i'm sure it was a maniac dad (like ours) out there determined to have the biggest and bestest snowMAN there ever was! I still think dad's snowWOMAN in the sprite dress takes the cake. mom - do we have any photos of that?!

Nana Sue said...

You betcha Suni, right downstairs in one of the 3 million plastic bins!!!! Sure wish I knew just which bin it was in! We'll find it come July!