Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Have Witnessed a Miracle!!!!!



This is a photo of none other that the "elusive" Allen's car parked in front or OUR HOUSE!!! Can you even stand it, he was to be here at 6pm, showed up at almost 7pm, but he actually SHOWED up!! Dad is thrilled to have the TV in and working. Allen does need to come back tomorrow night, same time, 6pm to install the speakers. The question is still "Will he really show up??"

Janetha's bright smile is how we all feel now that the TV has been installed. Yep, he made it back Friday night to install the speakers, WAHOO! There is one that has a wiring problem and he PROMISED to be here this Tuesday night.......even if he doesn't show, the TV, DVD player, ipod docking thing, and 3 speakers has relieved the stress in our home by at least 100%!!!

Thanks Allen :)

4 comments:

ermakaluso said...

Aah...I can breathe! I was starting to stress with you! And good thing you threw in that thanks at the end just in case Allen is a blogger. {Maybe THAT is what he does when you can't find him!}

suni said...

congrats. hard to believe dad says he'll use him again in the future...! :)

janetha. said...

i know i cant believe it either. dad is funny. hoorah for him coming so we dont have to be stalkers anymore!

Jaxomatic said...

Wow, Sue. I am totally impressed with your blog. I would like to make my own. I probably will and it will be one more thing I can't keep up with. Your children are beautiful, as they always were. So fun to see them grown up. You are amazing. We will be in touch. Thanks for sharing. Loves and hugs,....