Friday, May 23, 2008

Meet my new best friend.....

I have felt the pain of being a lame blogger, I promise to try to do a better job. I really do have a pretty interesting life, just not sure you would want to hear ALL the gritty details!


I finished my work-out today and was sitting here trying so hard to come up with a post. This great machine came to mind! Now realize I had to get a photo to post and we lovingly call this the "shaker" machine (thanks to Marshall). The technical name is a vibrating exercise plate........let me warn you right now, you do NOT want to google "vibrating photo"!! After I revised my search I was happy to find this photo.


This gem of a machine really is terrific. It helps with bone density, circulation, back problems, stress, sleep disorders, cellulite (really), etc (no girls, it does not fold my laundry, dang!) I try to use this twice a day. I sometimes will lift weights while I stand on it, this intensifies the weight training. Too bad I can't get paid for my sales pitch to everyone about this machine, give me a call you can stop by and give it a try!!

4 comments:

suni said...

maybe i need to come up for a good shake - maybe then my back would feel better and i'd sleep well!

ermakaluso said...

I can't wait to try it out!

Ms. Karlyn said...

Seriously? Does it really work?

Nana Sue said...

Oh my yes Karlyn! So glad you asked, I could go on forever about this machine!! Seriously, I have degenerative back problems, this helps a lot with that, sleeping clear through the night and then doing my weight training on it is great! It really is a gem, thanks for the comment!!! You have such a darling family!