Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hooray For Spring!!

On that blustery, snowy, cold and nasty May 1, the day after my unbelievable "rant", I came home to find these darling flowers visiting at my neighbor's home. They were sent to me by an anonymous loved one! The note simply said "to brighten your cold day"-and that they did!!! I LOVE flowers, they bring warmth, love, cheer and an overall sense of comfort to me. So I'm sure the flowers being sent contributed to the warm weather finally arriving - today is a beautiful, sunny day! Wahoo!!

So, many, many, many thanks and love to my anonymous loved one, I love you so, so much!!!



You know me, can't just post one photo!!



P.S The roses have bloomed beautifully!! Love em!

5 comments:

suni said...

it's amazing how flowers can make everything better. so pretty.

ermakaluso said...

Oh, they are beautiful! What a nice surprise. Hopefully you'll have some of your own growing like that soon?!

janetha. said...

your blog called. it said you are failing.

Nana Sue said...

yeah, i know, i am a lame blogger.....what you want another comcast rant, i don't have the energy!! maybe thursday will be a good day to blog, i love you too!

Nana Sue said...

yeah, i know, i am a lame blogger.....what you want another comcast rant, i don't have the energy!! maybe thursday will be a good day to blog, i love you too!