Tuesday, June 3, 2008

This Handsome Guy is 28 Today!!

Isn't he just the best looking guy ever!! I am proud to say I gave birth to this fellow 28 years ago today in the basement of the new Payson hospital! We were so excited to get a boy after our two girls, and believe me, from the very beginning he has been ALL BOY and going 100 miles per hour all the time! Here are just a few things I know and love about my Dougie boy:
He is so coordinated!
He loves Lindsay and Izzy and it shows!
He is honest!
He works so so hard at everything he does!
He plays even harder!!
He is very athletic!
He doesn't like pie!
He thinks writing is a waste of time!
He is a perfectionist with a lot of things!
He is a terrific dad, Izzy is a lucky lady!
He loves his mom, dad and sibblings!
He has two speeds: super fast/sleeping!!
He loves dogs!
He enjoys fly fishing, golf, skate boarding, snow boarding, surfing, wake boarding, soccer, etc!
He is naturally good at all of the sports listed above!
He loves Iron Maiden!
He is a good business man!
He has a really big truck!
He has a great smile!
He has had a couple of near death experiences (thay I know about!), and lived to tell the stories!
I love to hear him tell stories, dude!
He makes me smile when he walks into our home!
I love to see him play and be with Izzy!
He loves little kids!
I think he is still a kid and will ALWAYS be young at heart!!
Way to go Doug! I love you and am so proud to be your mom!!
Happy Birthday!!
Had to get a photo of the June birthday kids!!

4 comments:

suni said...

way to go mom! you sure do make great kids. thanks again for the bday dinner - yum yum. i'm still full. did you tell marisa that she was there last night?

janetha. said...

im still full too. so full. i love doug and i love his clean face!

ermakaluso said...

I was there?! I haven't heard? I wish I was there...less than three weeks! And what a cute boy.

linds said...

i love this post, thanks sue. doug is awesome. one of my favorite things you listed is doug telling a story, dude...true, huh...i don't really notice it.