Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Family Togetherness......I Love It!!!


Here I am catching up again, seems like I do a lot of that on this blog o' mine! We were happy to have the Bills family with us for a few days, and we certainly manage to cram a lot of "going and doing" when they are in town. We had a great day with almost all of the grand kids (missing Jake) on Monday. We headed to the Family History Museum. The kids enjoyed a lot of hands on activities, Max is always up for a terrific "cheese" smile for his Nana Sue! The little girls loved the babies and the woolly lamb. Luke was happy to push the chairs around and tried real hard not to tip over!!





Water activities were in order because of the heat that FINALLY arrived. We made an evening of it at Cherry Hills and I had a great time taking different kiddos down the water slide, it was a blast.......but when I got up the next morning, I realized sadly that my brain is still about 17 or 18 and my body is all of my 55 years!! I was actually sick most of the day, poor Nana Sue, maybe it was something I ate! haha You will need to go to http://www.ermakaluso.blogspot.com/ to get a better idea of just what went on at Cherry Hills!!! You can see what a great time Doug, Linds, Marshall and Neef had!!

2 comments:

janetha. said...

i love marshall holding my face up. haha. finally a new post! not like i am one to talk....thanks for all you paid for for us during family fun time. i love you!

ermakaluso said...

Family time sure was fun time! We love to come and do fun things. Thanks for a great vacation. Love you!