Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Everyone, meet Gladys!!




Well good heavens! Here I have been suffering and looking like a fool trying to find my way around when I show homes, especially in Herriman. Marisa and I have been buying GPS units trying to figure out which one would work the very best. Finally the verdict is in and the Magellan 1412 won, it is awesome!! I found one at the Murray Costco and Risa helped me do the Trip Planner for the seven homes I was scheduled to show in Herriman last night. WOW! At first I was very nervous, because Gladys* does have a mind of her own, and would emphatically tell me to turn left at .........., well I followed her every word and hey she would say, destination on your left (or right) and guess what, SHE WAS RIGHT EVERY TIME!! Can you tell I am so totally excited about this new addition to the family?! Now I am excited to go show homes in Herriman, Layton, Timbuktu (I know a couple of you should know where this is!? :) just about anywhere anyone would want to go, I can find the place!! Makes me want to just hop in the car and go, go, go.......except for the awful gas prices! Happy traveling, everyone needs a Gladys in their lives, welcome to the Benson family Gladys, we love you already, wahoo!!!

*Named after the ever nosy, loving, Gladys Kravitz on that crazy sit com I can't remember (Janet where are you?!) Also please note, the GPS does not come already named, that is something each owner has the right to do.....sort of like a WebKinz!!

4 comments:

ermakaluso said...

Eric and I love to play with our's, too. We are discovering lots of new things around here...and I can't wait to try it in San Francisco! It makes things easier around here...and it will be especially great when you come!

suni said...

i didn't know about the hunt for a new addition to the family...glad you found the right one! happy traveling.

janetha. said...

haha. love gladys. remember when we tried to put the volcom sample sale into the gps on your car and it just did not work? where was gladys on that one? anyway, gotta love technology. and just think, now that you have her you will probably save a bit of gas since she plans the shortest route and you dont drive around in circles looking for a location!

linds said...

i am pretty sure i need one of those!