Sunday, April 6, 2008

Easter Sunday at Papa Randall and Nana Sue's

Easter Sunday we had Doug, Linds, Isabella, Janetha, Marshall and of course Randy the Dog here for another hunt and dinner. I think this was Izzy's 3rd hunt of the week end, she really knew what to do!! She would chuck the egg in her basket and scurry on to the next colored egg, of course the "lellow" ones were her favorite!!
What can I say, cute photo!!
Izzy is always so willing to share her dinner with Randy the Dog! They get along so well and are great pals!!! They had a rather stinky bonding experience at our home I can't really document with photos, trust me on this one!!
Another cute photo of these three!
I am such a slacker blogger! I'm so glad my kids are so good at documenting their lives for us!

We miss the Bills family at our gatherings. Thank goodness for phones, blogs and visits to California!! We love you all!!





2 comments:

ermakaluso said...

Pictures like these make me want to be at home for festivities. Looks like fun!

janetha. said...

glad there is no documentation of what we shall now refer to as "the incident"