Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Journey to Dublin!

March 24, Monday morning I was waiting to get on the plane to Dublin to visit the Bills family. I heard them announce my name TWICE over the loud speaker, I wondered what in the world they wanted....well everyone had already gotten on the plane, they wondered where I was since they had evidence that my bags had been checked and loaded.....well I guess I was to engrossed in my book and didn't hear the call to board!! Fortunately I made it! Kaylee and Lucy are real performers. They spend a lot of time getting their programs just right, then we are asked to join them for the performance, they are so cute and creative. This one involved all of their web-a-kinz!!
It was so warm one of the days that we were able to go to the park, the girls enjoyed playing in the sand, Kaylee wanted to add water......we caught her just in the knick of time or we would have had a real muddy mess!!

Poor little Sofi! So tired, we were trying to keep her awake until we got home. She had the phone to her ear and just couldn't hold those baby blues open one more second!!
On the top of Mt Diablo, and brrrrr was it ever cold!! It was so beautiful to see for miles in all directions. Marisa is always looking for new and different things to do with her kids, thanks for letting me tag along! It was a fun few days. We also made our pilgrimage to Trader Joe's, I managed to bring home almost 90 pounds of total luggage weight, I'm sure 80 lbs was just the stuff from Trader Joe's! We sure need one in Utah! Thanks Eric, Risa, Kaylee, Lucy and Sofi for making my visit with you so much fun!! Hugs and kisses to you all!

7 comments:

ermakaluso said...

We are so glad you could come and visit! It makes living away from family easier when we can see you! Love you!

suni said...

what a fun time! we need some of those sunny park days here!

Nana Sue said...

I don't believe you are scrolling down far enough to see ALL of my posts!!

janetha. said...

i will be sure to scroll! i am jealous, i want to go to dublin, but lucky for me i scored bigtime on the trader joes goods, thanks!

linds said...

i thought i scored big with the trader joes buisness...wow neef, you must really be lucky.

linds said...

ohhhh, i LOVE the new look!!!

Nana Sue said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! It feels like spring finally!! Even though it is brrr and snowing outside! I love it Ree!