Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What! Tag at my age?!

Ok, here's the ABC's about me!

A. Attached or Single? Attached.

B. Best Friends? My mom and my cute daughters and of course Randall!

C. Cake or Pie? Cake, chocolate mayo cake, red waldorf cake, Costco chocolate cake, yummm

D. Day of Choice? Sunday a day to relax and generally get some of the kids here for dinner

E. Essential Item? My cell phone of course, no wait, it's my BlackBerry!

F. Favorite Color? Yellow (wait til you see the exercise room!)

G. Greatest Accomplishment? Raising 4 successful, beautiful, handsome kids!!

H. Hometown? Kennewick WA is where I grew up. Bountiful is where I have been for 30+years

I. Indulgences? It would have to be REALLY good Tiramisu, like at Cafe Madrid/Neilsen's choc/almond concrete, extra choc and extra almonds would be a close second!

J. January or July? July

K. Kids? 3 daughters, 1 son, 2 sons in law, 1 daughter in law & (one boyfriend) love 'em all!

L. Life is incomplete without? Family, so glad to have 3/4ths here in Utah!! We miss the Bills in CA!

M. Marriage Date? February 8, 1974 (well before most of you were born!!)

N. Number of siblings? 1 Gary, he is 64 this year and lives in Las Vegas, I haven't seen him in so many years, but we talk often

O. Oranges or apples? Well for awhile it was a run on apples, especially dried ones, then I got on a real orange and string cheese kick, probably a toss up

P. Phobias or fears? Spiders!!!

Q. Quotes? I have a lot I love and some things I say a lot, does that count as a "quote"? "Be happy everyday!" "I don't care which car we go in", "And the lesson learned from this experience is what?" "Kill them with kindness" There, that ought to just about cover it!!

R. Reason to smile? I am breathing and do not have a headache, hopefully today was the last snow storm, yeah!!

S. Season? Spring and summer, I love planting flowers and coming out of a movie theatre at 11pm to 80 or 90 degree weather, can't wait! Oh, but fall in Utah is spectacular!!

T. Tag three friends? Hmmm, I wonder who reads my blog besides my kids? Any of you reading this, please consider yourself tagged, I'd LOVE to hear from you! Especially, Suni, Janetha and Linds!

U. Unknown fact about me? I have always wanted to work at a mortuary helping the dead and comforting the living...weird huh?

V. Very Favorite Store? Costco and TJ Maxx, I love a bargain!!

W. Worst Habit? Piling stuff up, not putting stuff away, just being a slob in general!! I am trying to reform, one drawer/cupboard at a time!

X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultra sound, it seems like a miracle to me!

Y. Your favorite food? Mexican, especially Enchilda Suisas from Blue or Red Iguana, yumm!

Z. Zodiac? Virgo

4 comments:

suni said...

you are such a fun mom and nana sue! we sure love you. maybe i'll get around to doing this tag...we'll see.

ermakaluso said...

Yay! I love the answers. And I knew most of them. I had just forgotten some until I read them and then it made perfect sense. Fun!

linds said...

what...you want to live in a mortuary hanging out with dead people, but your scared of spiders...wow, that is kinda strange. i learned alot from this post. your a tiny bit crazy, that is the best part of you. we love you!

Nana Sue said...

No, no not live there. I could keep my home and just GO there to work, there now, that isn't so crazy is it!